My LIC HFL Loan Account Number : 540100007530. Sanctioned Amount 2810000, when I took the loan I have chosen Fixed rate for first 2 years for 10.1 % interest rate.Now the rate is showing as 11.7% (Floating) against my Housing Loan.As per LIC HFL revised interest rates w.e f 26.11.2016 - Last updated as on 26 November 2016 for interest type of Floating the interest rate would be 9.20%
When I complaint this to LIC branch office they asked me to do below
All loan applicants' have to give
1. A request letter signed by all loan applicants
2. Copy of photo ID & address proof (Originals will be required for
verification) of all loan applicants.
3. Promissory note(format available with LICHFL) to be affixed with Re 1
Revenue stamp and signed by all loan applicants'
4. Rewriting (format available at our end) letter to be signed by all
5. Payment of Rs. 1150/- (1000+S.Tax) for rewriting charges has to be made by DD in favour of LICHFL
Why should I pay again 1150 DD for this.? Its totally wrong.they have to change the interest rate as per RBI declaring before 3months.
All banks are by default changing the interest rate if its ECS.. Why don't LIC HFL do it the same way and keep on burden the customers.?
Kindly don't redirect me to the home branch which I took an Loan.I have mailed n number of times and got few delayed response.
Please do the needful by changing the appropriate rate against my Housing Loan.