LIC Housing Finance - Doucumnets From -LIC HOUSING , Indore
Contact Complainant     1279 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: anil Ghate on May 23, 2017, 7:18 pm in Banking and Finance

Complaint : Property Documents Not getting back from LIC Housing Bank.

Ihave closed my Loan on 4th Marhch17 , since that Iam chasing for getting back my property documents.

But not getting proper replay from the Bank.

Not its 3 month , still no any answer why getting delay to get back documents .

My Loan : 12160013293

Complainant's Goal: Documents
Complainant's Target: LIC Housing Finance
Complaint Location: IndiaMadhya PradeshIndore

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments
3 months ago  Tahjeebul hasan

Sir mera loan acount no 110400000787.hai.maine lic housing finance se october 2012 me 1000000 ka loan lekar lig 79 devaghatjhalwa allahabad me ek makan liya tha.maine ukat makan se sambandhit makan ke sabhi original paper jama ho gage the.abhi vertaman me mujhe un sabhi orignal paper ki photocopy ki jar9ut hui to mai civil lines branch me gaya .lekin vo mujhe makan se sambandhit paper ki photocopy dene ko tayyar nhi hai.shulk dene ko mai tayyar hu tab bhi vo dene ko tayyar nhi hai mujhe paper ki photocopy ki bhut jarut hai.jab maine ukt makan ki registry ki certified copy kuthery se nikalvai to ada dwara jo registry muhitul hasan ko 13 sep 2012 ko ada ne kiya tha ukt registry ke certified copy per sub registror ke signature nhi hai.maine makan muhitul hasan se hi kharida bat maine branch manager civil lines ko batai lekin koi help nhi mil rahi hai.plz meri madad kare mujhe mere makan se sambandhit paper ki photocopy dilvaye jo shulk hoga mai dene ko tayyar hun .tahjeebul hasan lig 79 dewghat jhalwa allahabad .mobile no acount no.110400000787.aur extenction loan acount no 110400004306

Wed, 02 Aug 2017  sarwankumar

Sir muje home lon chahiye muje makan kharidana hai, Hisar hariyana, cont 9992110558,

Thu, 22 Jun 2017  Hema. Tirumareddy

Sir, I want to close the housing loan and OBC bank, Kakinada wants to take over the loan and was sanctioned also, but they are requesting the documents at the time of payment of dues. But the Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh branch people saying it will take one month after compleat payment. So please arrange a suitable solution for my problem.