Being a customer of Airtel since last 8-10 years, this wasn't expected out of such a reputed company.
Following is my concern:
1. I was pestered day after day last week, from your distributor "Broad Win", to shift from prepaid to postpaid. Their sales executive Mr. RISHAB, +919999446862, furnished me with wrong information.
2. He offered me a plan of Rs. 299 + taxes. According to him the plan had: 600 mins (local+ STD) and 275MB of 3G data
But when I confirmed from the customer care after getting shifted to postpaid, I was told that Rs. 299 plan has only 500 mins local and 75 min STD. The plan did not have any data plan.
3. Even when I had asked the person to come at a specific day for verification, my services were barred temporarily for 3/4th of the day without my prior knowledge.
4. Now, the person, Mr. RISHAB is shirking from his duties to revert me back to prepaid. He refuses to take my calls.
5. Also, I had approx Rs. 80 as my prepaid balance and 3G data card worth Rs. 100/- in my prepaid account.
6. Security amount of Rs. 250 was taken from me, which I want to be returned to me as I am really not satisfies with the postpaid connection.
I request you to take strict action against such misguiding people and distributors and help me get back to prepaid.
Rishab had arranged to collect documents from my place, and being a working executive, I can't visit any of your outlet.
I expect Rishab or somebody from BROAD WIN to collect document to help me revert to prepaid and return my security amount as well.
I expect you to take early and strict action against the same.