We were not allowed to board our flight 6E 757 today , 10th December scheduled for departure at 7.40 am even though we had our stamped boarding passes and hand luggage security checked , and our checked in baggage was deboarded. All this before the official departure time.
There were many lapses in the airport
1. The signage of gate 11 B read : Delhi to Raipur FINAL CALL , at 7.15 am, misleading us to stand in that line.
2. The ground staff was very insensitive and callous in their attitude towards us . No one was telling us the true picture . We were just shuffled from one queu to another , with no solutions
, but lots of statements with no head or tail.
3. For our deboarded luggage , we had to wait for one and half hours.
4. The financial reimbursements/ rebooking of ticket .......these issues seemed too insignificant for the staff.
5. There were many people in the queu , who had ' missed their flights ' and wre forced to spend extra money for their future tickets . Are we a nation of people who are so careless , that they lose their flight so randomly ?
Or is this problem a created one , by the airlines for reasons best known to them.
6. Is the common mans's presence in the airport and booked in luggage so insignificant , that the airlines can't even try to locate us through a alert message ?
7. I am a hypertensive person and this episode has caused a lot of stress to me . I also saw others facing the same problem. We are a nation of patient people . But , this patience might not last long .
Attitude of the staff can make or break an airlines , and history is proof to this .