kolhan university - I am not satisfied with my university.
Contact Complainant     937 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: Naveen on June 18, 2012, 11:36 am in Education and Schools

Dear sir,
I am Naveen Kr. Mahato i am student of Kolhan university jamshedpur Co-operative college in B.com part 1 i have problem with my sister Mrs Namita Mahato is also student in our college is on B.A part 1 (political Hons) admition on 17/10/2011 is Roll no 152, but now very delay to received registration slip and whenever i ask with sir in counter and examination department they said "laane chala gaya hai aa jayega" , " never give the satisfaction answer, please sir you tell me what will i do?

Complainant's Goal: I want my registration slip
Complainant's Target: kolhan university
Complaint Location: IndiaJharkhandEast Singhbhum

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!