Rto Agent - Change of details on vehicle documents
Contact Complainant     248 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: Arun Kumar on March 12, 2018, 10:53 am in Law and Civil Rights

I am having Yamaha Bike last month i had given the vehicle for FC & change of address through a agent gangadhar Mob-9448320525.now i have received the RC Card on which the owner name has been changed.Now i have given it for correction.But from last 1 month they are telling me that the documents in the RTO has been misplaced and still they are searching it.So kindly request you to help me to get a complaint registered so i can get the the documents.

Complainant's Goal: Change of name on vehicle Rc
Complainant's Target: Rto Agent
Complaint Location: IndiaKarnatakaBangalore

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!