1. I have agreed to purchase Citi Bank credit card considering their offer of two free tickets of IPL which I never received till the date.
2. On 18 Mar 2010 I have received email from Citi Bank to clarify that the IPL tickets will be dispatched to me shortly and the same will reach to me by April 05, 2010. Nothing was happened till 9 April 2010 and thus I wrote them again.
3. On 14 April 2010 I have received another email from Citi Bank to confirm that the IPL tickets (for the April 24, 2010 match) will reach to me by the week end. I was supposed to travel to London to attend the conference and based on Citi Banks\' confirmation I have made my reservations to attend the match.
4. I havenâ€™t received any tickets or any confirmation email of any cancellation notice from Citi bank and I wrote to them once again. After a lot of email discussions they offered me Rs. 1,000.00 and 500 points as a compensation which I have denied to received.
5. I have requested them to send a representative to meet me to discuss this issue but they didn\'t even bother to respond me back for last seven days.
6. I want to raise three important points in this complaint that in this entire incident Citi bank never delivered what they have promised, offering equivalent money is not sufficient when they promised me for two times and raised my expectations but never fulfill them and they make me feel offended within the people around me. I am now receiving taunts and unpleasant reactions from them. Which I do consider is more than a financial loss.