Property - Property
Contact Complainant     489 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: syed amjad on September 8, 2017, 12:24 pm in Family and Relationships

I have to complain against my brother syed ismail in property matters. I lost my parents before 3 years and now he is against those responsibilities. So if he send me out of our belonging home or somewhere and if something happens to me, this complaint should be taken very seriously to him. My name is syed Amjad please help. May god bless

Complainant's Goal: I want to stay alone in my floor. Next floor is for my brother but he is against
Complainant's Target: Property
Complaint Location: IndiaKarnataka

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!